Re: [tlug] Japanese page has been revised

Scott,
    Good job on the new web page. I think it's much more clear than the
last version.
    The first thing I notice, though, is that you give instructions on
how to get anthy running, not canna, which was the focus of our long thread.
    You did, of course, start out that long thread by saying that anthy
was better. Just now I looked back through the thread but I couldn't
find exactly where you recommended anthy. Anyway, I don't think you said
exactly what was makes anthy preferable over canna.
    Before I follow the instructions on your page and remove my working
canna in favour of possibly improved anthy, I was wondering if you'd be
willing to say a little something about what makes you like one over the
other. On the web page you say anthy is more popular, but is that its
only advantage?

Dave