Re: [tlug] JPG & GIF Issue

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
>> More likely, the floppy could not be read for some reason.
>
> Right.  But that "some reason" seems to have something to do with the
> .jpg compression rate.....(?).....

No way. A jpeg file is simply a binary file.

I guess this is a problem with the floppy itself. Or the file was not
fully written on the floppy when you removed it fron the Windows machine.

Can you read the file from the Windows box? Can you see something
on /var/log/messages?

Bruno.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)