Re: [tlug] Japanese Input on CentOS / KDE

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Scott Robbins wrote:

> In general, tlug is oriented towards the more experienced, but if worst
> comes to worst, we'll take this offlist.  (That's not a putdown, we were
> all beginners at one point, and although there are a few good articles
> on Japanese in *nix, the majority are in Japanese.)  :)

Please -- if you decide to take this off line, please copy me
(sjs@example.com)  My system is working fine in eucJP, but there's
lots of info here I'm interested.  And I want to move to
UTF8 byandby.

By the way, I think xterm's are working find now -- at least
on my machine (SuSE 9.2) and is supposed to work in UTF8,
but Iprefer the features in kterm so use that 99% of the time.

Thanks
Steve S.