[tlug] MythTV tuner suggestion needed

I'm planning on building a MythTV PVR box in the near future.  Haven't
quite decided on a distro yet (KnoppixMyth vs. Debian), but
concentrating on the hardware right now.

What I'm looking for is information on what japanese tuners will work
fairly out-of-box.  Ideally I'd like to get a dual-tuner, one for normal
analog, other for Skyperfect.  A terrestial hivision tuner would be nice
but that can wait for later.

Since I'm looking at putting this in a SFF chassis (Shuttle ST20G5 or
SN95G5V3) 2 individual tuners isn't an option really since I only have 1
PCI slot to work with.