Re: [tlug] Website Question(s)

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>Go to Bookstore and tachiyomi OReilly books [snip]
>
>First, it's called a tilde (hankaku nami in Japanese).

Thanks. I was just thinking last night that I either need to save up
enough money to pay someone to teach me more basics or I need to get my
mitts on some good books.

>[snip]  The tilde is considered unsafe because it is an abbreviation which has
>different meanings in different contexts, and thus behavior is
>somewhat indeterminate.

Ah... "indeterminate" could translate to "erratic behavior"! The
inconsistency of the thing is what's hard to deal with. Sometimes the
title bar shows it that way, sometimes it doesn't; sometimes the man in
Portugal can open the pages, sometimes he can't.....

Lyle