Re: [tlug] Website Question(s)

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:

> Is there some kind of limit on the number of .jpg files that can be in
> one folder?  I have a page with links to HTML files - all of which are
> pulling photos from the same folder.

I just got this feedback from my friend in Portugal:

"I tried opening the gallery links here at the office. Strangely, I have
no problems opening the links here! The problem only starts when I open
more than 3 links at the same time but once I close the opened ones the
others start opening at once. The problem must be in some kind of page
limit for each user. There is probably also something wrong about my
connection at home."