Re: [tlug] Is WNN8 ins......

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> expounded:

>>     JE> "man 8 jserver" ,but the response given me was "no manual
>>     JE> entry for jserver in section 8."
>>
>> Well, it might not be installed in that case (although I don't trust
>> Japanese vendors to install man pages).

I get the same message with RH7.3 although jserver was installed and is
running. I don't think there is an English man page for jserver (canna
doesn't have one either.) Locate tells me I have:

	/usr/share/man/ja/man1/jserver.1.gz
	/usr/share/man/ja/man4/jserverrc.4.gz

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,               Tel: +61 3 9905 9554