Re: [tlug] Trac - minimalist issue tracker

    bruno> Email will not be an option (I like it, but between 100+
    bruno> emails/day, these ones would surely not be noticed...).

Only 100?  ;-)  Say "10,000" and I'll concede you've got a point.

If you're already looking at as many as 100 emails a day, you should
add "email filtering/auto-filing" to that list.

I'll second Jim's endorsement of Roundup.  I will add that it is
_not_ email-oriented (at least the core design is not); it simply
doesn't make it harder than necessary to use email.  I would stay away
from anything that requires user discipline.  Traders (like newspaper
reporters) are notoriously undisciplined, and are not interested in
spending any time learning the system if somebody else can be forced
to clean up after their messes.