Re: [tlug] Trac - minimalist issue tracker

Jim Tittsler wrote:
> Speaking of:
>
>> - a kind of weblog (for minutes, etc...)
>> - a file repository
>> - a troubleshooting follow-up system
>

> On one project I've been using Trac <http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/>
> which is a rather minimalist issue tracking system, and been favorably
> impressed.  Each "issue" is a wiki page which provides a lot of
> flexibility in what information you capture and even what constitutes an
> "issue."  (Of course it also requires some discipline on the part of the
> users. :-)  It integrates with Subversion so it easy to see which
> changes address which issue.  You can even subscribe to RSS feeds to
> monitor project issues/status.

It looks good. Our target is surely not to make any new system.
Something like postnuke/wcal and maybe your Trac could be enough... As
long as maintenance is minimal.

> I think I still prefer Roundup's <http://roundup.sf.net/> mail
> orientation, but not everyone is as crazy about email.

Email will not be an option (I like it, but between 100+ emails/day,
these ones would surely not be noticed...).

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)