Re: [tlug] OT: a good ogg vorbis portable player?

On Tue, 2005-26-07 at 22:33 +0900, Hector Akamine wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can a happy owner of an ogg vorbis portable player recommend me a good
> model that can be purchased in Japan? I was in Yodobashi last weekend
> and was impressed by the variety of models, but (unsurprisingly) most
> only support just MP3 or the evil WMA. Is the quality of .ogg players
> good enough or need to wait for the next generation (if there's one)?

I just bought a Rio Karma [1] off E-bay. All the reviews I've read seem
to be good and it can play FLAC and ogg which is important to me. I
haven't actually received it so I can't comment on how well it works,
but it seems that it's worth checking out.

Cheers, Ben

1.
http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_templates/item_main_Rio.asp?model=261