Re: [tlug] Is WNN8 installed on my SuSE 9.3 machine?

Joseph Essertier wrote:

> About SuSE 9.3, there is an article in that same magazine in Japanese
> this month that concludes that files with Japanese file names are
> correctly displayed much more often in TurboLinux than in SuSE.  I
> have not had any trouble with that however.  All of the files i have
> received from Japanese--maybe about 20 so far--have displayed correctly.

Try saving them though... chances are, the correctly displaying Japanese
titles (within Mozilla) will turn to junk as a file name.  Also, try
forwarding a message with a Japanese title to a bloody W machine - it
will also probably have turned to junk.  I'm hoping to get this sorted
out, as it's causing me a big headache!

Lyle