Re: [tlug] Call for another speaker for the TLUG technical meeting of 2005-07-16

>> Oooh, toys.  Where can you get those around here, or do you have to wait
>> patiently?
>
> You can buy a few of the kits at Plat'Home.  No need to wait long I got
> the Starter Kit #2 there the day after I discovered Phidgets, which I
> discovered at Plat'Home in the first place.
>
> Have you used them before?  Want to help give a talk about them ;-)

Sadly not, just want to play with them.  I can already see using a servo
for an automated crapometer (*) for work...

--
Ian.

(*) It might, theoretically, say how crap a website was running, using a
server and a big pointer.  It might also say how crap the day was going
based on popular opinion.  But that would be unprofessional and I couldn't
possibly countenance such a thing.