Re: [tlug] Call for another speaker for the TLUG technical meeting of 2005-07-16

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:18:37 +0900, <ijw@example.com> wrote:

>> We have a technical meeting this Saturday and luckily I have one
>> speaker lined up.  I am still hoping that another one of you will
>> volunteer to give a talk for this Saturday.  If not I will have to
>> make up a talk about Phidgets.  So, if you are doing something
>> interesting that you would like to share please send me a mail!
>

> Oooh, toys.  Where can you get those around here, or do you have to wait
> patiently?

You can buy a few of the kits at Plat'Home.  No need to wait long I got
the Starter Kit #2 there the day after I discovered Phidgets, which I
discovered at Plat'Home in the first place.

Have you used them before?  Want to help give a talk about them ;-)

Cheers,
Zev