Re: [tlug] 2-QQ / HP....

Getting the plastic covers off of the HP turned out to just require
tugging them from the rear.  From the way the loose one had slid on, I
thought they would have to be slid off, but they just pop off with a
little force (without breaking).  I upped the memory and added an
internal LAN board - and everything is working good, but I can't install
SuSE 9.3.  9.1 is fine, but it's trying to damage the monitor whenever a
9.3 install is attempted.....