Re: [tlug] 2-QQ / HP....

SuSE 9.3 doesn't go in.  Where it tries to switch over to the pretty(?)
graphical interface, the monitor starts showing erratic lines (and this
a plain-jane Dell CRT monitor!).  With SuSE 9.1, it briefly sticks at
the same place, but then falls back to a keyboard-only install, which is
easy enough to use (for English that is - Japanese turns to bakemoji if
you try to do a Japanese install).  As I ponder whether I'm having yet
more KVM-included troubles, I'm putting in 9.2 - hopefully to be
followed by 9.3.