Re: [tlug] SuSE 9.1 - 9.3 Upgrade Saga

Hi Lyle

Have you gone through YAST to try and configure your mouse?
YAST/Yast Modules/hardware/mouse model

Also, are you seeing any error messages in /var/log/messages?

Does the YAST hardware probe find anything for your mouse or
floppy?
YAST/Yast Modules/hardware/display hardware information

I'll poke around on my system when I get back and see how
Japanese Input is working.  I'm a little concerned about
the changes we're seeing.  They don't look quite like
they're comming from KInput2, but if they are, there have
been radical changes between 9.2 and 9.3.

Steve S.