[tlug] Part Time Work Experience in Networking/Administration

Hi All,

don't know if this is the right way to go about it, but, I'll give it a
shot. Some of you may recall, I mentioned that I work for a Hardware
Reseller in Kanda(10am-6pm). I mainly just reinstall(IOSs)/reset etc on
a range of devices, switches/routers/firewalls/dedicated servers. I
admit that it was a good way to get my hands dirty, at 1st, but, I was
hoping for more network stuff(sob, sob-we always want more) as I'm
currently studying CCNA, or even some Linux Admin stuff. Whilst I could
set up a few lab scenarios at home, it's not the same as real hands on
experience. Anyone got any suggestions of how I could get a part-time
job in networking or administration, even for free, on weekends or
evenings..? I just wanna get exposure as quickly as I can. I don't mind
doing other (shitty) stuff along with it, if that is what it takes. I'm
not asking for miracles, just suggestions. Anyway, hope it was ok to
post this here. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.