Re: [tlug] 1st Post TLUG Meeting Post

> I'm at home...bit drunk...

Bloody hell I hurt on Sunday.  And I've left my bag somewhere, too - does
anyone know where the izakaya was, cos my blurred recollection only tells
me 'somewhere in Ginza' and that's not too helpful.

> thanx boys!!(Men??)..enjoyed it(particularly
> the programming "cyclomatics(right terminology?)"

McCabe cyclomatic complexity, if you're ever bored enough to do an
internet search (there are others but that one is favoured by most people
for some reason).

A good reference book on C coding style guides is "Safer C" by Les Hatton,
which gives you good reasons why you might not want to use certain
elements of the language if you're doing anything safety related.