Re: [tlug] Linux-101

Hi Lyle

Did you do an install or an upgrade.  I haven't had much time to work
with my machine since installing,
but it gave no problems during setting up either my user or root
environments.  I don't have a floppy,
but the cd/dvdrom work just fine for both user and root.

If you did an upgrade, I'd back up user space, and try a clean install
especially if you jumped more
than one or two revs in upgrading.  The install I did was over 9.1 SuSE
on a dual boot laptop and
everything went fine.

Steve S.

Steve S.