RE: [tlug] Job Hunting

Hi,

>The other night a friend introduced a guy named Howard to me,
>saying he worked for google and that they were looking for people
>I didn't get his card. But if you (Josh) or anybody else is
>interested, I will try to get his e-mail address. I think my
>friend probably has it.

Just fyi...Google is also our client that I have the contact info on my database.
Let me know if you need one :-)

>By the way, I made the mistake of asking Howard if they were
>looking for "programmers". He responded with, "No, we're looking
>for _high-end software engineers_.", in matter-of-fact way that
>sort of seemed to imply he had the impression that I was a
>complete idiot. From that, I, on the other hand, was left with the
>impression that Howard is kind of a dick.

Wow...I am amazed.  What did he have to be so arrogant?
Feeling sorry for him...

-Rena

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222 or +64.9.367.9000