Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Re. Japanese-language on SuSE

I just started an install with SuSE 9.3 and stumbled across
something I think is new that might be of interest.  I'm
installing using the normal US distribution.  Down in the
software selections at installation there seems to be a new
selection for languages.  One of the selections was
Japanese, and it looks like it's installing everything
needed for Japanese input.

I initially started to just do the selection in Japanese,
but the menu selections were a bit too daunting for me.  I'm
not ready for that yet, but so far it looks like installing
in English with Japanese is pretty simple with this release.

Steve S.