Re: [tlug] Hardware

ijw@example.com wrote:

>>PS  I also saw 1GB flash memory (Compact Flash) cards for Y10,000 (but
>>didn't have enough change left over after SuSE 9.3, 80GB & 512MB (2x256)
>>to buy one....
>>

>Oooh.  My camera takes CF.  Where were they?

They were in a small shop that I've found to generally have some of the
best prices on flash memory - I don't know the name, but I'll put
together a map and send it to you off-list.  Give me a day or two.  I'd
do it now, but I'm tied up with other things at the moment.  Or... if I
go by there I'll try to get a card.  Um... you know that narrow street
behind LAOX? (sp?)  It's on that street.  When you walk in, they have a
board over the cash register area with a large chart listing flash
memory prices - they carry a number of brands.  Maybe there's somewhere
that sells flash memory at a lower price, but I've never been able to
find it.

Lyle