Re: [tlug] Re: TLUG meeting, May 21st

>   It looks like I come down the
> Chiyoda Line from
> Sendagi and change at Hibiya to the Hibiya line and take that to the
> Ginza Station, right?

yes.

take the last car.  when you get out at hibiya, the steps down to the
hibiya line are right there.
> This is going to be interesting.  The last time I was on a subway was in
> 1967 in Paris.

It's not the subway but rather finding the building after you leave the
station.  The only way I found the building was that a foreign person
was going in and so I asked and sure enough they were going to.  I mean
I was in exactly the right place but just didn't spot the building.

Maybe I was just missing the Wall St Assoc. sign or building name.

What should I have been looking for?

Shawn