Re: [tlug] Re: TLUG meeting, May 21st

Thank you Jim.  I will try to make it.  I arrive at 3:40 and am staying
in Ueno (I think)
near the Sendagi Station on the Chiyoda Line.

I went to the map page for the meeting.  It looks like I come down the
Chiyoda Line from
Sendagi and change at Hibiya to the Hibiya line and take that to the
Ginza Station, right?
This is going to be interesting.  The last time I was on a subway was in
1967 in Paris.

If I don't get lost, I'll be there!

Steve S.