Re: [tlug] Re: Has anyone bought boxed distros in Japan?

Keith.Wilkinson@example.com wrote:

>SuSE 9.3J costs only 10,800 yen from Plathome
>www.plathome.co.jp/detail.html?scd=20921736
>and doesn't include paper documentation (except
>a few pages on the Wnn FEP which is bundled).

I just discovered that it plays back RealPlayer video clips!  I've never
been able to do that with Linux before.  In fact, I had a W-box just for
those times when I wanted to see an overseas news broadcast, but now I
can do that with Linux!  Banzai!!!

Lyle