Re: [tlug] Article comparing Japanese-language capabilities of SuSE and Turbo

>> I don't suppose anyone has a URL for this article?
>>
>> I've got my wife using a Japanese-language install of SuSE 9.1, and the
>> default input system is Canna.  Which she finds extremely frustrating.
>
> The article is at the back of the magazine.  It's very short (maybe 5
> pages), so she could just go to a bookstore and read it, without paying
> the 1,500 yen or so.

Yes, my wife is a native speaker, but 1) she doesn't give a rat's
a** about technology stuff, she just wants kanji henkan to work :-)
and 2) we live in Utah, so tachiyomi is not an option.... thus the
need for a URL (for my edification, not hers).  Thanks anyway :-)

Dave