Re: [tlug] Article comparing Japanese-language capabilities of SuSE and Turbo

> There is an article in the June issue of Linux World in Japanese
> comparing the Japanese-language capabilities of the Japanese version
> of SuSE Linux Professional 9.2 and Turbolinux Home.

I don't suppose anyone has a URL for this article?

> SuSE uses Wnn7 while Turbo uses the Linux equivalent of Atok 17?

I've got my wife using a Japanese-language install of SuSE 9.1, and the
default input system is Canna.  Which she finds extremely frustrating.
It often makes the stOOpidest conversions imaginable for very common
words and phrases.  I haven't looked closely at it, but I can't imagine
why it should work so poorly out of the box.  Anybody else having
similar experience?

Dave