Re: [tlug] WinCVS

Brett Robson wrote:

>I'm trying to make WinCVS talk to my Unix CVS server. Does anyone have
>experience with this?
>
>(Tortoise worked straight away but doesn't have a Japanese version yet)
>
>Brett

If you can I would advise you to switch to subversion.  I gather the
Tortoise clients are much the same and TortoiseSVN has no problems with
Japanese.  I have used the WinCVS interface, mostly because it seemed to
be the most mature but I found it rather clunky and not very easy to
explain to windows users.  I am using the fsfs which is a filesystem
based repository structure, it is faster then the db based repositories
and has no problems with wedging.

Edward