[tlug] PHOTOS> Sakura 2005

Friends,

This is off-topic, but perhaps those of you who once lived in Tokyo
will enjoy some digital photos of the beautifully blooming cherry blossoms in Japan.

I returned this year to the cavernous moat surrounding the Budokan in
Kudanshita, which affords such a rich mixture of color, depth, distance, and
lighting. There are also a few shots from the Ushigome bridge in Iidabashi.

I have left the images at full resolution, but I notice that Firefox
automatically shrinks them down to proper screen size--which
can for initial browsing purposes be more convenient I guess. On my
system, if I open them up with the regular Mozilla, it maintains the
full resolution--and I think you really need to see them this way to get the
full effect. In any case, I have also provided a ZIP file with the full
set, for anyone who wants to play with them locally. Enjoy!

   http://www.acmuller.net/photos/sakura2005/

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University