Re: [tlug] AdBookWorkaround

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:

> Am I on the right track with this?:

[snip]

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think you are.

How did you extract the file from the jar to edit it in the first place?

To make a jar file you just need to use the, wait for it ..., jar
command. jar --help is a good start. But then again this is assuming
that simply extracting the file from the jar, editing it, and
repackaging the jar is a viable solution for your specific problem.

I don't know for a fact that it is (or is not). But give it a quick try
and it just might work.

Jc