Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.

On Tue,  8 Mar 2005 12:57:52 +0900 (JST), Christopher SEKIYA
<wileyc@example.com> wrote:

> On 3/8/2005, "Brett Robson" <b-robson@example.com> wrote:
>
> (something rude)
>
> The quality of the average GOL SA has really went downhill since Jonathan
> left.
>
> *plonk*

I kept my finger off the button, giving him the benefit of the doubt
that his stupidity was just part of the famed Australian "different
approach", shall we say, to tact.

If I was mistaken, another plonk shall ring out, loud and clear, for
all to hear. (OK, at this point, it has become a problem. Someone get
a rhyming intervention together!)

-Josh