Re: [tlug] AdBookWorkaround

Uva Coder wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:41:49 +0900, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon
><ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:
>

>>Until that time, dual systems and KVM switches are the only way to go!
>>

>It might do you good to give Xen a try.
>
>-uva

I'm interested in trying that - but a P-III 450MHz probably isn't up to
it?  When I get a more powerful machine, I think I will though.  Thank
you for the suggestion - I had forgotten about that option.  At the
moment, a bank of old junkers is getting things done, but it would make
more sense to have fewer more powerful machines probably than so many
old ones....