[tlug] ssh enabled terminal servers

Wandered through akihabara this week seeking options for an ssh v2
enabled console/terminal server with 1-4 serial ports.

One solution at Plat'Home was a 4 port unit from cyclades running
somewhere in the neighborhood of JPY 120000.  Plat also had some small
devices from Armadillo which had a single network and serial port in
the JPY20000 range that seemed like they could do the job but with the
downside that I would need to plug in a power supply per console port
needed.

On general principal, I prefer something running some form of embedded
linux but the main constraint is having 4 ports and small size.  Is the
cost of the cyclades reasonable for what I'm seeking?  Does anyone have
any suggestions for other options?

										Cheers,
										Bruce