Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] ssh enabled terminal servers
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:21:07 +0900
- From: Bruce Howard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] ssh enabled terminal servers
Wandered through akihabara this week seeking options for an ssh v2 enabled console/terminal server with 1-4 serial ports. One solution at Plat'Home was a 4 port unit from cyclades running somewhere in the neighborhood of JPY 120000. Plat also had some small devices from Armadillo which had a single network and serial port in the JPY20000 range that seemed like they could do the job but with the downside that I would need to plug in a power supply per console port needed. On general principal, I prefer something running some form of embedded linux but the main constraint is having 4 ports and small size. Is the cost of the cyclades reasonable for what I'm seeking? Does anyone have any suggestions for other options? Cheers, Bruce
- Re: [tlug] ssh enabled terminal servers
- From: Christopher SEKIYA
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Some interesting work.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Kuro-Box
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Some interesting work.
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] ssh enabled terminal servers
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links