Re: [tlug] b-mobile wifi and Linux

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:54:31 +0900
Drew Hamilton <awh@example.com> wrote:

> I've recently found out that my apartment is "internet-proof", with all of the
> available copper pairs going to other units so I can't get ADSL.  The building
> is applying for B-Flets mansion, but that'll take several months to get in.
> So for now I'm left with "radio internet".  I do like the looks of B-Mobile's
> package.

My NTT lie detector is going off. NTT are refusing to install ADSL when
it means they have to improve local infrastructure and forcing people to
get B-FLETS. Try E-access or Yahoo BB (shiver), their agreements can
force NTT to upgrade. Tepco are probably worth talking to as well.

Brett

--
Brett Robson
Systems Administrator