Re: [tlug] empty rows (PostgreSQL)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:14:15 +0900 (JST), Christopher SEKIYA
<wileyc@example.com> wrote:

> On 2/15/2005, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:
>
> >You mean like "along with Margaret Trudeau, William Shatner, and
> >Michael J. Fox, a proud example of Canadian-hood"?
>
> No, no, I'd stay on-point.  I'd probably bring up The0's piss-poor
> security track record, conversion to Scientology, and his poor hygiene.

I did not know about the Scientology bit. Still, it is probably a bad
thing for the purveyors of The Tech to have Theo as an advocate...

> I'm sure there are decent Canadians.  Somewhere.  I just haven't met
> them yet.

The creator of Saturday Night Live is Canadian, and the show was
pretty great for the first 15 years or so.

-Josh