Re: [tlug] empty rows (PostgreSQL)

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:48:34PM +0900, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2005.02.11, at 14:18, Edward Wright <edw@example.com> wrote:
>
> >1. This post isn't really appropriate to the Tokyo *LINUX*
> >User's Group (it's not Linux specific)
> >2. It's really a basic question you should be able to find
> >the answer to with only a little "research".
>
> I agree that this question is basic, but is this post really inappropriate?

IMHO, yes. Nothing wrong with the question. But there are a bazillion (or so)
newsgroups, mailing lists, web sites, books, etc. dealing with all sorts of
things.... and I think the "thing" we're dealing with here is mainly linux
related issues. Anyway... just my opinion...

(And... I think doing your homework is generally considered a prerequisite
to posting here.....)

> Although this is a PHP/PostgreSQL question, I think we still can discuss it.

Of course. If we want to....

Best,
Ed