Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?

Sorry for that last email with nasty footer. That's why I was trying to
subscribe from another email address.

I finally was able and also figured out why my first attempts failed.

> Sending email to the TLUG list from a corporate email account, without
> removing that blasted footer demanded by the braindead legal eagles, is
> dumb.

It's tacked on after the fact, and I agree it is brain dead.

> If your corporate masters want to get rid of you, they can use
> this sort of thing to justify termination.
>
> No, I'm not kidding.

Ouch. I never though of that. I can't imagine how off the bat but I do
take your word for it.

Sorry once again for causing a stir.

Jc