[tlug] [OT] Outsourcing e-mail services

While we're talking outsourcing stuff, I'm looking for someone who'll
run my company's e-mail as an ASP-type service.

I'd like my users to be able to keep their e-mail permanently on the
server if they want to, so I need the option for fairly vast mailboxes
(1GB or so), plus imap, webmail or preferably both.

I took a look at webmail.us, who apparently have some enormous monster
Linux/Postfix/ClamAV farm. They looked like they were exactly what I
needed, but it turned out that their webmail service doesn't support
Japanese, they only speak English, and they do their maintenance in the
middle of an American Saturday night, which unfortunately is when we do
most of our business.

Anyone know of a reliable company that can answer the phone in Japanese
and would do what I'm looking for?

(If not there's a business opportunity here for somebody to start one...)

Edmund Edgar

PS. Sorry for the slightly off-topic post, but I figure there's a
goldmine of Tokyo-based sysadminny knowledge in them there TLUG hills...
Feel free to reply to me off-list.