Re: [tlug] TLUG posting meeting schedules and other Linux events in Tokyo on a WebDAV

Hello Matt,

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:27:46 +0900 (JST), Matt Gross
<mgrossjp@example.com> wrote:

> Has anyone ever considered creating a WebDAV (
> http://www.webdav.org/ ) calendar/schedule for all TLUG
> meetings and possibly other linux-related activities
> around Tokyo and posting it on the website?

That sounds like a good idea.  Unfortunately, I am pretty sure it will
have to
be something that we do, if we do it, after we finally change our server.
Although, that change should happen this year or when we finally choose to
supply our sys-admin with a few cases of beer as motivation to get it done
faster ;-)

I guess the next question is which WebDAV server to install?

Best,
Zev