[tlug] TLUG posting meeting schedules and other Linux events in Tokyo on a WebDAV

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever considered creating a WebDAV (
http://www.webdav.org/ ) calendar/schedule for all TLUG
meetings and possibly other linux-related activities
around Tokyo and posting it on the website?  It would be
great to be able to subscribe to a TLUG calendar and have
updates automatically show up in my personal calendar so
that I can plan around meetings ( I would like to actually
show up to a meeting if I can plan my own schedule
efficiently ;)  Just a thought in hopes of provoking some
conversation on this subject.

Matt