Re: [tlug] rp-pppoe sample config for B-Flets

Patrick

> Hi,
>
> for a few weeks we will use a Linux PC as router for
> our new B-Flets
> (GOL) connection.  Can someone send me a sample
> configuration ?  PC is
> running gentoo.
Patrick
I use -B-FLETS with GOL and IPCOP and works
fine for me (with multiple IPs)

I think that IPCOP uses rp-pppoe(from 1.4)

Check out http://www.ipcop.org/ as it is great
firewall for me

If not , I`ll check PPPOE settings but I can`t
remember any big issue with it ( used it a year
ago)

Email me directly