Re: [tlug] [OT ANN] Ninjava meeting 2005-1-27 (Correction on date)

Hello,

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:33:32 +0900, Edward Wright <edw@example.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the notice. But the 28th is a Friday... is it Fri., the
> 28th or Thur., the 27th?

Yes sorry, I copied and pasted the body of the annoucement.
The Subject header says the 27th and the Message body says the 28th.
It is on the 27th.

> Do you know if NinJava has a web site (ninjava.jp seems not to have
> been updated for a couple years).

Yes that is the web site.  It is suffering from a lack of maintanence.
The mailing list is pretty low traffic, but the group meets up a few
times a year.  We are trying to get it to be a monthly meeting, but
that depends upon attendance.

Cheers,
Zev