Re: [tlug] Crazy automount solution

Hi Josh,

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:07:27 -0500, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> -Josh "who now regrets ever having opened his mouth WRT to this issue"

after all that critics I just want to express my support for your little
script. Sure there are solutions around which are elegant but your example
indeed showed how easy it is under unix to write your OWN little script
with commands that are simple and easy to understand. Maybe for the experts
in this forum this might be trivial but I always feel better about it when
I got such a little script running regardless whether there is something
else out there which might do the job better. And last but not least --
what do I do if I don't have the web available, have no google etc., but
only my plain machine in front of me? ... Sometimes one has to do the job
by oneself.

This became too long, didn't it?!:-)

Ciao,
	Gunar