Re: [tlug] OpenOffice content type for mail attachments

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

stephen> application/vnd.sun.xml.writer			sxw
stephen>
stephen> That seems a good guess, and Debian mime-support is presumably pretty
stephen> close to official, but I don't understand the application/vnd
stephen> namespace; perhaps they are not IANA-registered (I suspect "vnd"
stephen> stands for "VENDOR").

This ended up causing a flurry of activity on the Mew list, and I
suspect that a solution is already in process

kazu <kazu@example.com>> OK. I found the source.
kazu>
kazu> 	http://framework.openoffice.org/documentation/mimetypes/mimetypes.html
kazu>