Re: [tlug] OpenOffice content type for mail attachments

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:52:58 +0900 (JST), Charles Muller
<cmuller-lst@example.com> wrote:
> kazu> I could not find an appropriate content type for *.sxw in the
> kazu> following official page:
> kazu>
> kazu> 	http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/
> kazu>
> kazu> Where can I find the right specification?

I don't know where you can get the official specification.
But there's nothing like an example.

I just sent myself an email with opera and here is the attachment header:

------------8WLBZnRfkqiKzEaJNVeHBZ

UEsDBBQAAAAAALFSeDHhpTE5HgAAAB4AAAAIAAAAbWltZXR5cGVhcHBsaWNhdGlv

Hope this help,

dan...

--
Daniel Quimper ing.