Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Gimp - help

On Jan 16, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Shawn wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Any suggestions for how to do that.  I am going through the gimp help
> browser now but have basically no idea.  I _really_ appreciate it.

	If you're looking for more GIMP information there's always
the book Grokking the GIMP online:
http://gimp-savvy.com/BOOK/

	I noticed that there's a nice GIMP book that just got released
in Japanese too.

	Although, having said that.  ImageMagick's composite and
some shell voodoo would be a bit faster.

Alain

"I don't have any ambition to make great literature.
I'll do anything to keep my kids in Reeboks." -Bill Bryson