[tlug] [tlug-digest] Gimp - help

Hello,

I've only used gimp a little bit but need to teach an autistic child to
not run into the street and do other things.

To do that, I need to take pictures and then super-impose a basic no
sign (like you see for no-smoking) over it.  I need to do this for a lot
of pictures.

Any suggestions for how to do that.  I am going through the gimp help
browser now but have basically no idea.  I _really_ appreciate it.
--
Shawn <javajunkie@example.com>