Re: [tlug] Mobile carrier Mail delivery question

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 02:03:48PM -0900, Robert Fisher wrote:

> I have heard that the mobile carriers (docomo,vodafone,au) will start to
> block after so many emails coming from a MTA.

Very doubtful.  I have empirical evidence that suggests that neither docomo
nor vodafone engage in such behavior; nor, after a moment's consideration, can
I come up with a "rational" (i.e., management-friendly) reason why any of the
entities you named would do such a thing.
--

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)