Re: [tlug] Mobile carrier Mail delivery question

Hi Robert,

My company, an advertisement agency, does mail to Mobile and as the Head
of IT I am actually processing contract for the three carriers.
The setup cost is around 80,000 Yens for 3 carriers and the production
cost is around 40,000 Yens.
The price vary depdning on the number of mailhost and therefore Ip you
declare and the number of session.
If you need more info, please let me know.

Jacques