Re: [tlug] Japanese TV + Radio Tuner Card

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:38:19 +0900, Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 01:11:27AM -0800, Pawel Szymczykowski wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for recommendations on a TV and radio tuner card supported
> > under linux that would work in Japan.
>
> Anything that uses a Brooktree 8[47]8 chip will work fine.
> --

I'm using an ATI TV Wonder VE (I think it's a BT-878 card) (bought 3
years ago) with tvtime, and works fine with Japanese TV. You can
configure tvtime in order to make the card work with the frequencies
of different countries (I have not tested the card in other countries
but I suppose it will work).

 Hope the information is useful

Hector